Cerita Saya

    Author: MyStory,CouldBeYours Genre: »
    Rating

    After long time leave this page empty without any story. 

    created long time ago, just to write what i fell.  i thought i strong enough to let it go... but its make me felt deep... deep hurts.

    i am pregnant, about 33 weeks now.  7 week to go.  i am wonder, am i survive? or i will left all my family forever?  Ya Allah, all my souls are belong to you... help me to survive in this world.

    i can't tell people what i fell, i scare they will laugh at me.  i think that better if they laugh, but i know, if i tell them the truth... they never believe.

    i am okay, live in this world alone.  because, Allah wants me to stay strong and tawakal...

    but sometime, i need someone to talk....

    Leave a Reply

    Blogger templates

    Blogger news

    Blogroll